Sunday, June 19, 2011

No blog in 19 days

Like the title says i haven't posted a blog in 19 days and it was a long due post.


The last party at hekla's place.










I had maybe to much to drink.


6:03 AM


Hideing


Trying to start the car.





This was the best meal i had in months!
Dinnerparty at my house
Delicious dinner.


Cake time!


Of course i had some of the dough.






Buying tuna with hjálmar




Happy independence day!


Erica, hekla's cat


Hjálmar doing some nerdy stuff...


I went shopping for food with my camera.




Margrét Björns at Rokk og Rósir

Rokk og Rósir



Rokk og Rósir


Arnaldur at prikið
Faktory seen from hekla's new place








@ Faktory


@ Faktory






World's stronges noodles!


Nudy mag.




I brought them burgers to bed.




Hjálmar playing the piano with a stuffed bunny on his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment